Self-Framer and Urethane Buildings
Panel buildings consist of 1 ½" to 3" thick polyurethane insulation with an R12 to R24 value and are covered in aluminum. They are developed for extreme temperatures and are superior to combat the fierce climate. These thermal panels are lightweight and very strong, making excellent enclosures. They have a high strength-to-weight ratio, superior moisture and rodent protection. An average 4' x 10' panel weighs approximately 40 pounds, making them easy to handle and frame. The polyurethane panels are ideal for utilidors, control equipment and fixtures, providing a cost effective method of insulating and enclosing various sizes and lengths of pipe. Cut outs from panels can be used for doors and hatches or access points, reducing the amount of material wastage.
Self-framer buildings are interlocking panels with an R12 to R20 value, and made according to the customer's size and color preference. Our buildings can be built to any size ranging from 4' wide x 7' long x 6' high to 40' wide x 40' long x 12' high, but not limited to these sizes. They are available in a wide variety of finishes, including galvanized, aluminum, and colorful metal finishes. Our buildings are ideal for temporary or permanent applications with easy relocation capabilities.
These buildings have options such as:
- Polyurethane spray foam under skid
- Aluminum louvered vents
- Transom and removable panels
- Ridge vents in roof
- Explosion proof exhaust fan, comes with hood
- Ice rakes
- Eavestrough and downspouts
- HVAC units 3 to 6 ton (heating, ventilating and air conditioning)
- PTAC units (packaged terminal air conditioning)
Aluminum extrusions frame the panel enclosures and are highly durable. These items include:
- C extrusions fasten the building to a base, finish doors and cap any exposed edges
- H extrusions fasten 2 panels together, such as on the wall or roof
- 90 extrusions fasten 2 panels together, on the corner of the wall or between roof and wall
- Door frame for creating a doorway, allowing the outside of door to be flush
- Roof peak for fastening two panels together at the peak
- Roof receiver attaches the top of the wall to the roof at a 4:12 or 1:12 slope
- Uneven angles
Our buildings can be customized to suit any application and are excellent for on-site or off-site. They are so versatile that the potential uses can be greatly expanded by any imaginative and resourceful user. Contact us today for any questions.